The Dirty Diaper

Because the web is full of it.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

FWOTD: Bester

Okay, this one is just simply asinine.

I actually heard a director say this: "We need to provide four levels of service: good, better, best, bester. If we have that fourth level, that is where we'll start to see the return on investment."

Are you kidding me? My 22 month-old daughter has never made up a word that bad.

I think I was just as surprised he did not say, "Okay, I'm going to make up a word here because I'm a idiot. But you'll know what I'm talking about. It's important for our proactive progress strategy, our proprostrategeressivity"

The funny thing is that everyone knew what he was talking about. We need to take our service to the next level because that's where we make the money. We need to take it to the bester level. Only one level to go until the real money starts rolling in. Yes, that would be the bestest level.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   February 2007   April 2007   August 2007   September 2007   November 2007   December 2007   September 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]